Sophia came to me the other day and asked if I would help her put her baby doll in her shirt. When I asked her why she said, "that's what Jacob does." After I laughed hysterically for awhile and texted Kristy to tell her what Sophia had just said, we decided that we'd just feed the baby a bottle.
Sophia has a teacher at school that is pregnant so I think a lot of Sophia's random comments this week come from that. For example, we were driving to Kristy and Ken Lawrance's house for the Super Bowl and Sophia was talking about Jacob being Josh's baby brother. We asked Sophia if she wanted a baby brother and she said, "no, I want a baby sister. I have a baby sister in my bell (patting her belly proudly)." Steve quickly changed the subject to Cinderella.
That little girl makes me laugh...
No comments:
Post a Comment