Sunday, January 3, 2010

The Second Trimester Begins

Oh, energy...where have you been? I'm so glad you're back! I cleaned this weekend, really cleaned, for the first time in 15 weeks. I think Steve did a happy dance! He has done more than his share of the work around the house lately and I can't thank him enough.

I also had to buy my first pair of maternity pants. The inventor of the elastic waistband deserves a nobel prize for comfort! (My mom will never let me live that statement down because for years I made fun of her elastic pants.) I no longer live in my sweatpants but can share the time with my maternity jeans.

I am enjoying all of the much needed advice and helpful tips from friends and family that have already had children and those that are further along in their pregnancy than me (since there are 4 of us!) I am just trying to enjoy the experience and not stress TOO much.

No comments:

Post a Comment